Tour Details Cusco and Machu Picchu
Our Cusco Machu Picchu tour takes you to the enigmatic city of Cusco and to explore the lost city of the Incas of Machu Picchu.
In your trip through the city of mysteries and enigmas of Cusco let yourself be surprised by the magic and charm of its main tourist attractions: The Cathedral of Cusco, Qoricancha (temple of the sun), Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puca Pucara. And in your exciting adventure to the Inca city of Machu Picchu let yourself be captivated by the impressive natural landscapes and by the great cultural and architectural legacy of the Incas.
Don’t wait any longer! This is the opportunity to travel that you have been waiting for. The ancient Inca city of Cusco and the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu are waiting for you. Choose our Cusco Machu Picchu tour package and travel with us.
- Type of tourism: Cultural.
- Overnight: 3 stars hotel (Hostel Ruinas and/or Hostel San Agustín el Dorado).
- Service: private / regular – shared.
- Period: April – December (best season), January – March (with restrictions).
Itinerary of the Machu Picchu tour from Cusco
Day 01:City Tour Cusco
During the morning, upon arrival at the international airport Velasco Ateste Cusco assistance by a transfer of Travel 1 Tours and transfer, in private tourist service, to your hotel in the historic center of Cusco. And, upon arrival at your hotel, tasting of infusion of coca leaves that will help you acclimatize.
In the afternoon, pick up from your hotel for the City Tour Cusco guided tour in which you will visit: the cathedral of Cusco, the temple of Santo Domingo (Coricancha), and the archaeological centers of: Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
Finalized the tour, return to the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel in the historical center.
Day 02:Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
Day of many emotions: excursion to Machu Picchu from Cusco.
At 6:00 in the morning or according to the time of your train, pick up from your hotel and departure to the train station of Ollantaytambo. Then, embark to Aguas Calientes where a local guide will receive you and embark with you, in the CONSETTUR bus, to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
In the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu guided tour of 2.30 hours, after which you will have free time until lunch time.
In the afternoon, after the descent to Aguas Calientes, lunch and subsequent boarding of the tourist train to Ollantaytambo. And, upon arrival at Ollantaytambo station, reception for a transfer and boarding in private tourist transport that will leave you at your hotel, in the city of Cusco.
Day 03:Cusco – Lima
According to the schedule of your flight, assistance and transfer (by transfer and in private tourist service) from your hotel to the airport of the city of Cusco, so you can board your flight to the city of Lima or to your next destination.
- Transfer in private service, between: airport – hotel – airport.
- Assistance service and private transfer between: Cusco – Ollantaytambo station – Cusco.
- Transfer service (English or Spanish) during the transfers.
- Tours in shared service in Cusco (City Tours) and tours in private service to Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide in the required language (English or Spanish).
- Partial ticket Cusco for the entrance to the main archeological zones of Cusco, +cathedral Cusco + temple Santo Domingo.
- Entrance ticket to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Tourist class train ticket EXPEDITIONS in PERURAIL (round trip).
- CONSETTUR bus ticket (ascent and descent).
- Hostel 3 stars for 02 nights in the city of Cusco, with breakfast semi buffet.
- First aid kit.
- Flight ticket between Lima – Cusco.
- Food not indicated in the program.
- Additional expenses, due to weather problems and/or last minute flight or train cancellation.
- Extra charges of the passenger during his stay.
Travel Recommendations To take:
- Passport // ISIC Card // DNI, obligatory.
- A small backpack for the tours.
- Clothing for 03 days of tours: light for the day and warm for the night, slippers, swimwear, personal towel and sandals.
- Impermeable for rain between December – April.
- Camera and / or film camera with extra batteries and chargers.
- Personal medications recommended by your doctor, sunscreen, insect repellent cream and personal toiletries.
- Wide-brimmed sun hats, caps and sunglasses.
- Extra money for additional personal expenses.
- Cusco and Machu Picchu Tour Prices