Tour Details Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
With the Sacred Valley Machu Picchu tour we take you to the most important tourist attractions of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and discover the greatness of the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
Start your trip in the city of Cusco (Peru) and tour (in a tourist bus) the most important and impressive archeological centers of the Sacred Valley: the archeological park of Pisac, the traditional market of Pisac and the archeological site of Ollantaytambo. And, at sunset of your journey through the ancient villages of the Sacred Valley, board the tourist train EXPEDITION / VISTADOME and continue your adventure to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 days 1 night tour is an ideal tour for all travelers who want to escape the routine of the city and want to know more about Cusco and the Inca culture.
- Type of Tourism: Cultural.
- Overnight: 3 stars hotel (hotel La Cabaña).
- Service: regular / private.
- Period: April – December (best season), January – March (with restrictions).
Itinerary of the Machu Picchu tour 2 Days 1 Night
Day 01:Cusco – Archaeological Pisac – Pisac Market – Urubamba – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
At 08:00 in the morning, pick up from your hotel and start the tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. On the way, first stop in Awanacancha to observe and/or buy fine Inca textiles. Afterwards, guided visit to the archaeological complex of Pisac that with its picturesque terraces will leave you captivated, and visit to the traditional market of Pisac.
From Pisac, continuation of the trip by the beautiful Sacred Valley, by one of the borders of the Urubamba river until arriving at the restaurant Tunupa to taste the lunch buffet.
In the afternoon, guided visit to the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo. And then, connection by tourist train to Aguas Calientes where a transfer will be waiting for you to guide you to your hotel.
Day 02: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
In the morning, after breakfast in the hotel facilities, board the CONSETTUR bus and ascent to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. In the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, guided tour for a time of 2.30 hours. During the tour you will visit the most relevant points of this world wonder. And, at the end of the tour, free time within the citadel of Machu Picchu to take postcards or tour some other areas of interest.
During the afternoon, after an exciting morning and according to the time of return of your train, descend to the city of Aguas Calientes to taste a lunch with a la carte dishes, and then embark to Ollantaytambo. And, in this last place, our transfer will give you the reception and will transfer you in private tourist transport to your hotel in the city of Cusco.
- Shared service tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and private service tour in Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide in the required language (English or Spanish).
- Assistance service and private transfer, between: Cusco – Ollantaytambo station – Cusco.
- Transfer service (English or Spanish) during the transfers.
- Executive tourist train ticket in Inca Rail (round trip).
- Partial ticket Cusco for the entrance to the main archeological zones of Cusco.
- Entrance ticket to the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- CONSETTUR bus ticket (ascent and descent).
- Tourist transportation to all the tourist attractions to visit.
- 02 buffet lunches in the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- First aid kit.
Does not include:
- Food not indicated in the program.
- Additional expenses, due to weather problems and/or cancellation of flights or last minute train.
- Extra charges for passengers during their stay.
Travel Recommendations To take:
- Passport // ISIC Card // DNI, obligatory.
- A small backpack for the tours.
- Clothes for 02 days of tours: light for the day and warm for the night.
- Impermeable for rain between December – April.
- Camera and / or film camera with extra batteries and charger.
- Personal medications recommended by your doctor, sunscreen, insect repellent cream and personal toiletries.
- Wide-brimmed sun hats, caps and sunglasses.
- Extra money for additional personal expenses.